Script FMP

THE HOUSE


Mum (Danielle Sharp)
Son (Connor Dabbs)
Daughter (Charlotte Dabbs)
Women Next Door (Joan Dormer)






First Scene 

Driving up the pathway to the new home start of convo, pull up Danielle turns to the back of the car and says...

Danielle- This is our new home kids we are going to start a new happy life here, a fresh start for us all.



Second Scene 

Women next door knocks on the door to introduce herself, Connor answers then gets Danielle.

Joan- Hello dear my name is Joan I live next door at number 18, just thought I would come and introduce myself, is your mother in?

Connor- Oh hi nice to meet you (shouts)'' mum someone's at the door for you'' 

Danielle- Hello can I help you?

Joan- Yes I was just saying to your son I live at number 18, my name is joanie.

Danielle- nice to meet you my name is Danielle that was my son Connor and my daughter Charlotte is around somewhere.

Scene 3 

night time sitting in lounge mum tells daughter to go do bed and asks Connor to close the lounge blinds only to see the old lady next door standing against the window looking in  (looks evil) son jumps and falls back and says the the women next door is at the window and she's hurt, mum rushes outside but nobody there, she looks around for her and she suddenly appears from around the corner making mum jump but she looks fine. 

Mum/ danielle- its getting late come on off to bed charlotte.

Charlotte- (yawn) ok night mum (kisses mum on the cheek)

Mum/Danielle- night sweetheart.

Charlotte- night Con 

Connor- yeah night 

Mum/Danielle- Connor make sure the outside light is off will you.

Connor- (opens the blinds to see the women next door) (swears and falls back with shock)                   ''muuuuummmm'' 

Mum/ Danielle- Connor whats wrong? (panicked) 

Connor- The the women next door ( pointing to then window) 

Mum/ danielle- looks out the window to see nothing then women makes her jump 

Women Next Door- ''hello again''

Scene 4

Connor (shouting) '' THAT WOMEN IS A FREAK'' 

Scene 5 

BBQ Scene

Mum/Danielle- charlotte can you go get some more burger buns we nearly out.

Charlotte- sure mum 

Scene 6 

women next door follows charlotte and takes her

Scene 7 

Charlotte- (in cage screaming and crying) '' PLEASE please let me go'' (screaming) ''LET ME OUT''

Scene 8

(mum with police lady) ''where's my daughter?'' (crying)

Final Scene

Women- (in the kitchen stirring a pot singing slowly mummies gonna get ya ( turns to the camera smiling 

end with charlotte screaming    







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

budget FMP