Mission statement









For this assignment I have chosen for my final major project to create a horror trailer and promotional poster. I have chosen this because i am good at filming and editing and i love horror films so it suits me very well and the fact that there are more horror films out these days so it will grab more attention.                                                                    

The visual style will be in the format an adventure horror based round a young group of kids. The narrative plot is basically where a group of kids go on an adventure to find a myth thats been around for centuries so they want to find if its true. So they went to the apparent location where the ghost has been spotted they got there equipment and headed into the woods, and basically the spirit demon like creature takes them 1 by 1 until theres 2 remaining that escape they destroy it by doing some sort of spell to kill it for good.

I have chosen to set this in the present and use local locations because it is easier to design  and it makes it better for younger viewers as they might not find the olden times like 50s set it would suit more older people.

who is your target audience and why? my target audience is 15+ as its going to be scary and gross so i think its best for that age range.

I have research screen ratings, they are telling you what age appropriate it is and what dangers it has to some viewers. it tells you what age is appropriate it is so you get PG, U, 12, 12A, 15, 18.

on reflection i have chosen the screen rating off  15 as its a horror and its scary, gross

where will it be screened ??  the cinema as it will be a film so you would see the trailer on the TV all day during adverts.

I will start my research  by constructing a pinterest mood board to help me gain director of the them. to show what i'm planning to do and where i'm filming so locations, actors and equipment.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

budget FMP